Version 31 ReleaseRelease Date Tuesday December 12, 2017 at 5am ET
Feature 2592 - Merge contacts
Feature 2570 - Clone ReportCopy reports from within the Report Builder
Feature 2875 - Add "Custom Data Form" to Mass updateYou can now mass add Custom Forms by selecting items and going to Actions > Mass Add Custom Forms.
Feature 1966 - Printing CoC is now showing legacy CoC
Bug Fixes or Minor Changes
- Minor Feature #2889 - SAML UI. SAML has been a support feature in our system but we did not have a UI for client entering their information. This is now an option in Settings > Organization > SAML.
- Bug 2889 - Disallow login with tied to SAML connector.
- Minor Feature 2897 - Add an All option for Tasks. When viewing tasks in Case or Item view, we now show All tasks as a default option. You can select only Open or Closed tasks from there.
- Minor Feature 2871 - Item View Scan History - make Discrepancy Report active link. When viewing an Item, the Scan History tab will now show all discrepancies back to the corresponding Discrepancy Report.
- Minor Feature 2899 - Address details on reports
When building a Report in Settings > Report Builder, this is now an option to add details of a Persons address such as Address, City, State and Zip.
- Minor Feature 2904 - API endpoint for seq org item history id.
- Bug Fix 2872 - Remove "Import Report" section of report builder.
- Bug Fix 2887 - Auto Dispo cases with no review dates.
- Bug Fix 2879 - Permissions for shared custom forms.
Merge People -
1.) Basic Info:
Source person basic info is not applied to destination person Source person addresses are applied to destination person User accounts cannot be merged 2.) Case Relationships:
Cases associated with source person are merged to destination person A destination person whom is already on a case will not be duplicated and the case person type will not change 3.) Item Relationships:
Items associated with source person will be merged to destination person Item Belongs To, Custodian, and Recovered By properties are merged 4.) Tasks:
Source person who is a Linked Object is merged into destination person 5.) Media:
Source person medium meerged into destination person 6.) Notes
Source person notes are merged inot destination person 7.) Transfers
Source person that is "Transfer To" for an item is merged into destination person 8.) Saved Searches
All saved searches referencing source person are merged into destination person Custodian (item search) Recovered BY (item search) Taken By (check out search) Returned By (check-in search) Transfer to (transfer search) 9.) Custom Forms
- Source person custom form data is merged into destination person