Clear Cache & Hard Reload
First, note the version that you are currently running. The version can be found in the lower right hand portion of any page in the application.
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button
- Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5
- Or, Open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev tools are open, just right click on the refresh button and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and do a hard refresh automatically.
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
Confirm that the last digit of the version has incremented.
At this point you may also choose to clear your Cookies and Site Data when exiting Chrome.
To do this, once again, click the 3 vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of Google Chrome and click Settings.
Next, under Privacy and Security, click Site Settings.
Next, click Cookies and Site Data.
Finally, make sure the slider is turned ON in the Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome row.
Now, upon exiting Chrome, your Cookies and Site Data will be cleared.
Internet Explorer 11First, we strongly suggest you do not use IE11 and instead use Chrome, Edge or Firefox.
- Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key
- Or, Hold the Ctrl key and click the Refresh button
- Or, Go to the settings cog in the upper right portion of the browser and choose Internet Options.
In the Internet Options dialog, from the General Tab, choose Delete in the Browsing History section.
Now delete as illustrated below.
- Hold down Ctrl, Shift and the ‘R’ key.
- or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5