Logout and Reload
Q: After logging in I see a banner stating changes have been made to SAFE and
I should Logout & Reload. However, after clicking the button I continue to see the message. What should I do?
- A: If you continue to see this logout and reload banner,
then you are running a cached version of the software which is not current. Follow the steps Here to manually do a cache clear and hard reload.
Q: If an active case comes up for review but that User (Case Officer) is no longer with us and his profile has been disabled, where will SAFE send his case review notification?
- A: Even if the user is inactive it will still send a notice to that user. You need to change the Case Officer to another user. You can do a search for all cases belonging to this user and Mass Update them to another user.
Q: What happens to someone's Cases when they get married and their last name changes?
- A: Simply go into Settings > User Admin > click the Edit box for the User you're interested in > change their name and click Ok. All their Cases will then show their current name.
Q: Can the Item ID be displayed on the Item Entry Page?
- A: Unfortunately, no. The Item ID cannot be displayed on the Item Entry Page. The Item ID is assigned to an Item after the Item is created. When you save an Item, the software finds the next available Item ID for that Case and generates the Item ID at that time.
Q: How do I change all Cases belonging to a specific user?
- A: The easiest way is to do a search (Case > Search) where Case Officer equals the specific user you are looking for. Select the cases (checkbox on the left) for all cases you want to update and then go to Actions > Mass Update. Select the case officer field and change to the Case Officer you want to replace with.
Q: How do I do a search for all cases belonging to a specific user?
- A: Go to Search > Cases. Enter the name of the user in one of the search fields, typically Case Officer, and then click search. This will bring up a list of all cases where this user is the case officer
Q: How do I change the text in an email that is generated from Auto Dispo?
- A: Go to Settings > Organization > Translation and search for 'Auto Dispo'. As with every other area of the system, almost all text can be translated. Be careful to only translate the second set of quotes as changing info in the first set of quotes will break the text.