Version 31 ReleaseRelease Date Tuesday December 12, 2017 at 5am ET
Feature 2592 Merge contacts
Feature 2570 CloneCopy reports from within the Report Builder
Feature 1966 Printing CoC is now showing legacy CoC
2889- SAML UI. SAML has been a support feature in our system but we did not have a UI for client entering their information. This is now an option in Settings > Organization > SAML.
- 2897 - Add an All option for Tasks.
- 2871 - Item View Scan History - make Discrepancy Report active link.
- 2899 - Address details on
When building a Report in Settings > Report Builder, this is now an option to add details of a Persons address such as Address, City, State and Zip.
2875 - Add "Custom Data Form" to Mass update. You can now mass add Custom Forms by selecting items and going to Actions > Mass Add Custom Forms.
- 2904 - API endpoint for seq org item history id.
2901 - Merge People History (mongo, API only).
- 2872 - Remove "Import Report" section of report builder.
This area did not work so we removed it.
- 2887 - Auto Dispo cases with no review dates.
- 2879 - Permissions for shared custom forms.
Merge People -
1.) Basic Info:
- Source person basic info is not applied to destination person
- Source person addresses are applied to destination person
- User accounts cannot be merged
2.) Case Relationships:
- Cases associated with source person are merged to destination person
- A destination person whom is already on a case will not be duplicated and the case person type will not change
3.) Item Relationships:
- Items associated with source person will be merged to destination person
- Item Belongs To, Custodian, and Recovered By properties are merged
- Source person who is a Linked Object is merged into destination person
- Source person medium meerged into destination person
- Source person notes are merged inot destination person
- Source person that is "Transfer To" for an item is merged into destination person
8.) Saved Searches
- All saved searches referencing source person are merged into destination person
- Custodian (item search)
- Recovered BY (item search)
- Taken By (check out search)
- Returned By (check-in search)
- Transfer to (transfer search)
9.) Custom Forms - Source person custom form data is merged into destination person