Clear Cache & Hard Reload
First, note the version that you are currently running. The version can be found in the lower right hand portion of any page in the application.
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button which looks like this:
It is in the top lefthand corner of the Chrome web browser and is to the right of the left and right arrows.
- Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5
- Or, Open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev tools are open, just right click on the
refreshbutton and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and do a hard refresh automatically.
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
Confirm that the last digit of the version has incremented.
- Hold down Ctrl, Shift and the ‘R’ key.
- or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5
- Hold down the ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R.