- Feature 2592 Merge contacts
- Feature 2570 Clone Report. Copy reports from within the Report Builder
- Feature 1966 Printing CoC is now showing legacy CoC
Bug Fixes or Minor Changes
- 2889 - SAML UI. SAML has been a support feature in our system but we did not have a UI for client entering their information. This is now an option in Settings > Organization > SAML.
- 2897 - Add an All option for Tasks.
- 2871 - Item View Scan History - make Discrepancy Report active link.
2852 - Remove Chat button.
- 2899 - Address details on reports.
- 2875 - Add "Custom Data Form" to Mass update.
2901 - UI part for Person Merge History feature.
- 2904 - API endpoint for seq org item history id.
- 2901 - Merge People History (mongo, API only).
- 2872 - Remove "Import Report" section of report builder. This area did not work so we removed it.
- 2887 - Auto Dispo cases with no review dates.
- 2879 - Permissions for shared custom forms.
Merge People -
1.) Basic Info:
- Source person basic info is not applied to destination person
- Source person addresses are applied to destination person
- User accounts cannot be merged
2.) Case Relationships:
- Cases associated with source person are merged to destination person
- A destination person whom is already on a case will not be duplicated and the case person type will not change
3.) Item Relationships:
- Items associated with source person will be merged to destination person
- Item Belongs To, Custodian, and Recovered By properties are merged
- Source person who is a Linked Object is merged into destination person
- Source person medium meerged into destination person
- Source person notes are merged inot destination person
- Source person that is "Transfer To" for an item is merged into destination person
8.) Saved Searches
- All saved searches referencing source person are merged into destination person
- Custodian (item search)
- Recovered BY (item search)
- Taken By (check out search)
- Returned By (check-in search)
- Transfer to (transfer search)
9.) Custom Forms - Source person custom form data is merged into destination person