Release Date Wednesday, September 5, 2018, at 4am ET
On-Prem clients can received by Oct 5, 2018.
- #3105 ⁃ Disable Fields
Yes!, you can now control almost every default field that shows on the Case, Person or Item entry screens. Go to Settings > Org > Field Settings to control which fields you want enable (or disabled).
- #2959 ⁃ Export Selected
Exporting to CSV (Export Selected option in most Grid menus) will now only export all the fields that you are showing in the display. With the previous release of Grid customization, you can now control all the fields you see so we are only going to export those fields you have selected to be shown.
#3101 ⁃ Split Updates
- #3377 ⁃ Unable to add a People to Case
in Advanced search people page
- #3378 ⁃ Unable to display Case view through the Find a case search field in Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers
#3368 ⁃ Unable to view Cases and Person in chrome, Firefox and IE browsers
- #3129 ⁃ Custom Data on Scan Page
- #3370 ⁃ Unable to display warning text as "Case has Already Existed"
- #2949 ⁃ Task Error in Console
#3063 ⁃ ES Bug: ES breaks BsGrid #3107 ⁃ Forbidden access for Administrator user
- #2814 ⁃ Change Case
- #3060 ⁃ Unable to open an item for Administrator user in IE browser
- #3051 ⁃ Limit Text searches to 3 chars minimum
- #2901 ⁃ Create Primary Case sort field
- #3097 ⁃ Person and User
- #3167 ⁃ ES bug: custom form update
- #3119 ⁃ Split / Duplicate Issue
- #3034 ⁃ Password Reset issue
- #3102 ⁃ Importer & lower case
- #2991 ⁃ ES bug: undispose items doesn't work
- #3067 ⁃ Recent Cases Bug
- #3045 ⁃ Label Issue