Creating a shortcut on your desktop
The most efficient way to use the software is to create a desktop shortcut as follows:
1. In Microsoft Windows, minimize all the programs that are open on your desktop.
2. Right click on an open spot on your desktop.
3. Select New.
4. Select Shortcut.
5. Enter your software link into the location box.
6. Click next when done.
7. This screen should contain the name for the link.
8. Click finish and test your icon.
1. On a Mac, Launch the Safari Web browser on your Mac OS X system.
2. Navigate to the first page to which you want to create a shortcut.
3. Select the entire address in the address bar at the top of the browser.
4. Click and drag the address onto the Mac OS X desktop and release the mouse button.