For those Tracker 'Fluid' clients considering an upgrade to SAFE...
- Completely overhauled infrastructure. Much faster in every area of the program.
- IoS and Android-based app
- Dashboard with customized widgets (template widgets with 100+ stats, share widgets with your team)
- 12 searching options (vs 3 in Fluid)
- Automated Workflow with SMS notification
- Items can be moved from one case to another or tied to multiple cases
- Data importer (xlsx based files)
- SAML and Google Authenticator authentication
- Multi-office systems can now stagger permissions between offices
- API Infrastructure for RMS Integration
- HTML based report writer
- Share items between Organizations
- On-Premise File Server for local storage of media assets
- Private cloud hosting options
- Auto Dispo now based on Case v/s Items. Template widget for enhanced stats.
- OWASP compliant password mechanism
- Storage locations are now searchable within the entire structure. They are also able to be renamed or moved to other areas.
- Invite external users (other Safe users) to have approved access to your data.
- Containerize your items - Now you can 'bunch' items together in a single container with a single barcode label for the container.
- All transactions (check in, check out, etc) are now batched for easier searching.
- System translation file for much greater customization.
- Improved navigation (much cleaner movement)
- Discrepancy reports now report against each item for auditing verification
- Transfer option for moving checked out items to another user
- On-Premise or Cloud-based purchasing options
- Concurrent Licensing (no modules)
- No modules, extras or complicated contracts.
- Chain of custody for both physical and digital evidence
- Create unlimited custom fields
- Create unlimited reports
- Logging services - Track all changes to everything
- Discrepancy Report (with item level reporting)
- System Transactions with Digital Signature
- Some custom reports will not be easily be converted (if at all)
- Safe does not have a Chain of Custody maintenance
- Temp Locations - We no longer distinguish storage locations as temporary or permanent. There are now locations you have access to and those you don't.
- Bucket list feature has been replaced by Tags
- Legacy Chain of Custody Signatures are not imported, but remain in Fluid and can be accessed there.