Case(s) Reassignment when an Employee leaves
If a User is no longer employed with your Agency, you may reassign their Cases by doing a Mass Update.
To do a Mass Update on Cases:
1. Search Cases for the Person's Cases you wish to reassign.
2. You will then see a list of their Cases. Next, select the Cases for reassignment and click the Actions Box, before finally clicking Mass Update.
3. The Mass Update Cases (pop-up) window will then appear. To the right of the Case Officer field, change the Slider from Yes to No, so that Yes is highlighted in blue.
4. Type the name of the Person/User (in the Case Officer field) you would like the Cases reassigned to, and click Ok.
5. The Cases will then be reassigned to the new Case Officer.