Release Date Thursday, May 28, 2018, at 4am ET
- #2387 ⁃ Update to Tags (access to tags)
Case and Item tags are a feature that very few have used because everyone could create or remove a tag. With this update, Org Admin's can now control who can create, edit or apply a tag.
First, set the tag permissions in Settings > Permission Groups. By default, all permission groups will have access to create (attach and edit (detach) tags. Simply remove these permissions in each group to lock them down.
There is also a update to the Tools > Tags page to show each tag and the number of times that tag has been used.
- #2681 ⁃ Only show Storage Locations a User has access to upon Item Entry The storage location menu will now only allow a user to see locations that they have access too versus seeing all storage locations.
- #2683 ⁃ Recent Cases ⁃ The recent cases menu is now stored in the database so this list is static as you move from machine to machine.
- 2701 ⁃ Implement Refresh Tokens
- 2962 ⁃ Edit button is not able to click in Item view page for Administrator User.
- 2722 ⁃ Copyright 2016
- 2747 ⁃ BUG - Setting external user to Org Admin
- 2748 ⁃ Translation Error
- 2761 ⁃ Default to New on Task
- 2776 ⁃ Tasks Count: Active or All
- 2854 ⁃ Tags Bugs (Parent Card)
- 2857 ⁃ Tags Bugs: deleting tags
- 2859 ⁃ Tags Bugs: more than one tag
- 2810 ⁃ Home Depot unable to create CoC Reports
- 2829 ⁃ Secure - case -> items sort by primary case # (down) is displaying slowly
- 2862 ⁃ API Error
- 2656 ⁃ Saved Search
- 2964 ⁃ Set "Required Fields" to "Under Maintenance"
- 2813 ⁃ HOT FIX Date Time Adjustment
- 2822 ⁃HOT FIX - Saved Searches Issue
- 2809 ⁃ HOT FIX - Front End Exporter is not working