Release Date Thursday, May 28, 2018, at 4am ET
- #2387 ⁃ Update to Tags (access to tags)
Case and Item tags are a feature that very few have used because everyone could create or remove a tag. With this update, Org Admin's can now control who can
create, editor applya tag.
First, set the
tagpermissions in Settings > Permission Groups. By default, all permission groupswill have access to create (attachand edit(detach) tags.Simply remove these permissions in each group to lock them down.
There is also
aupdate to the Tools > Tags page to show each tagand the number of times that taghas been used.
- #2681 ⁃ Only show Storage Locations a User has access to upon Item Entry
storage locationmenu will now only allow a user to see locations that they have access too versus seeing all storage locations.
- #2683 ⁃ Recent Cases ⁃ The
recent casesmenu is now stored in the database so this list is static as you move from machine to machine.
- #2701 ⁃ Implement Refresh Tokens
- #2962 ⁃ Edit button is not able to click in Item view page for Administrator User.
- #2722 ⁃ Copyright 2016, changed to current year
- #2747 ⁃
BUG- Setting external user to Org Admin
- #2748 ⁃ Translation Error
- #2761 ⁃ Default to New Task when adding items to a Task
- #2776 ⁃ Tasks Count: Active or All
- #2857 ⁃ Tags
Bugs: deleting tags
- #2859 ⁃ Tags
Bugs: morethan one tag
- #2810 ⁃ Client unable to create CoC Reports
- #2829 ⁃ Secure -
case-> items sort by primary case # (down) is displaying slowly
- #2862 ⁃ API Error
- #2656 ⁃ Saved Search
- #2964 ⁃ Set "Required Fields" to "Under Maintenance"
- #2813 ⁃ HOT FIX Date Time Adjustment
⁃HOTFIX - Saved Searches Issue
- #2809 ⁃ HOT FIX - Front End Exporter is not working